Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cold Wars '17: Friday Photos

   This past weekend was the Cold Wars gaming convention at the Lancaster Host in Lancaster, PA.  I arrived Friday midday with the plan of running two Frostgrave games, one Friday night, and the other Saturday morning. Unfortunately, I was hit with a really bad stomach bug Friday night, so had to cancel my Saturday morning game, and having nothing else on my schedule, I decided to head home to recover.  My apologies to anyone who was signed-up for the cancelled game.
   My photos therefore are only from Friday.

My Friday Night Frostgrave Game







Duncan Adams' "The Church at St. Boes; February 1814" Game



Greg Priebe's "Combat Patrol: The Clone Wars" Game



David Schlegel's "Hanov; 1943" Double Blind WWII Game



Zeb Cook's "Raid on Korad: A Battle on Barsoom" Game


Geoff Graff's  "Talk Like a Pirate Day at Schlegel's Ferry" Game


No comments:

Post a Comment