It all started back at Cold Wars in March, where I found a large action figure of a unidentified female sorceress or superhero. So I stacked some pieces together, not gluing anything, just getting a feel for how I like the arrangement. The base is a sand mold form the Dollar Tree, and then figure is standing on an orange juice lid and a wooden base.
I then glued them to the four crenellations, and put it all together to see how it looked.
I then primed the top piece with Army Painter "Necrotic Flesh" (It's my go to spray primer for unknown plastics), and I primed the temple with Rustoleum Paint and Primer "Flat Black". With paint on it, I realized there were a couple problems I needed to correct on the statue; first there were noticeable gaps between her thigh joints and where they connect to her lower body which I needed to fill, and secondly I noticed the hinges on her elbows were very obvious now and needed to be covered over. So I greenstuffed the elbows and thigh joints of the statue, as well as a large gap in one of the shell crenelations on the temple. I also applied a Mod Podge coat to the temple base to give the smooth surface some texture.
Here is the final results.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I may add some vines or such to the walls, but I would hate to mess it up some way.