Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Deciding to prime black was a mistake, as it took several coats of the light colors I chose for the color scheme to cover the black undercoat.
|Here is the final result. I took the color scheme from an old Buck Rogers tin toy.|
|The original cup.|
|First, I pulled out the plastic straw. Then I primed with Krylon Fusion Flat Black|
|I cut a small piece of card to fit in the window where the hole for the cup's straw was located.|
|A view of the reverse side.|
|Another view at a slightly higher angle. I used some old Space Marine vehicle decals to add some detail.|
|A view looking down from the top.|