Monday, August 31, 2015

Dollar Tree Tombstone Corner Scenery (Finally!) Painted

    Figuring it was about that time that stores start putting out their Halloween merchandise, I thought it was about time I finished panting the Tombstone Corner scenery pieces I bought at the local Dollar Tree store around this time last year.  You can see my original post on the subject here.
   I had painted the gargoyles last year, but I still had the bigger pieces to complete.  They had been languishing on  my workbench for a year now with nothing but a flat black primer coat applied.
So, this past week, I finished them up, and here are the results.  While not the greatest pieces of scenery, considering their $1 price tag, I think they'll do quite nicely to fill out a table. 

 Shown with a 28mm Reaper Bones figure.
     



I'm hoping they produce more pieces for this line this year. But, so far I have not seen any in my local stores.


4 comments:

  1. Those came out really good. I keep my eyes peeled for the Halloween decorations, too---I'm always considering the cheap plastic bones to make up a dark horror/evil table.

    ReplyDelete