Monday, April 10, 2023

Colorful Palm Trees for "Wars of Ozz" From the Dollar Tree

A couple weeks ago I found some interesting plastic "succulent" plants at my local Dollar Tree, and I thought they would make excellent colorful palm trees for my "Wars of Ozz" games.  I'm planning to do some games set in the Great Impassable Desert of Ozz, and thought these would make great terrain for those set-ups.  Over the weekend I finished getting them based up, and I thought I'd show the results.  Some of the plants had central heavy wire in the stem, and some had nothing in their stems; so I drilled appropriate holes into 2" MDF wood bases and hot glued the trees in place.  I then covered the bases in some sand and gravel and a little flock.  

    I also based up a couple other interesting plastic plants I had put aside long ago.

  They are shown with the first two bases of Whim-Whim Spearman I have finished painting, to give a sense of size.







No comments:

Post a Comment