Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pulp Rocket Sippy-Cup at Target

Fellow HAWK, Greg Priebe, alerted me to these great Pulp style rocket sippy-cups that are currently on clearance at Target stores. Below are three views, shown with 28mm figures. Oddly, at the store where Greg found them they were on clearance for $1.49, and at my local store they were on clearance for $2.08. They will make either great Pulp style rocket ships, or regular sci-fi dropships.  Hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to post some photos of a repainted one.
The famed aviatrix, Red Eagle, and her mechanic, Max, pose with their trusty dog, Spike, in front of their new planet-hopper class rocket ship.

2 comments:

  1. Not bad, not bad at all - and pre-painted too! :) Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't arf fortunate in the U. S. of A.! All this stuff at discount stores that make for scenic items for pulp games... We get *very* little like that here in good ol' Blighty! Shame I don't know anyone StatesSide, or I'd ask 'em to buy 3 for me and I'd pay the shipping + "a good drink", as we say over here, for their time and help...
    Keep up the crackin' good work! Squibzy (aka Richard Hubbard)

    ReplyDelete