Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"One More Gaming Project" Blog Reaches 100K Visitor Mark!

    I'm very happy to announce that today my blog was visited by its 100,000 viewer. The blog is now in its fifth year, and it has been a great outlet for me to share my various gaming activities, as well as acting as a great motivator to actually complete stuff so I have something to post.  :)
     Most of all, I want to thank the many folks who have visited my blog, and those who have left encouraging comments along the way.
       Here's looking forward to the next 100,000!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and keep up the good work! I always enjoy reading this blog and the tales of your wonderful and weird games of GASLIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo and well done! Congratulations on reaching the big 100,000! Keep going, I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the kind remarks!

    ReplyDelete