Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My New Frostgrave Sigilist Warband

       As readers of this blog may know, our Frostgrave group is planning to start this year's new campaign this coming weekend.  So this past week I put the finishing touches on my new warband.  I decided to play a Sigilist wizard this time around. I didn't mess too much with the composition of the rest of the warband from what I did with my Illusionist last year; having a good fighter, a couple missile weapons, and a nice cadre of thieves and thugs for treasure recovery.
     For those who'd like to read a background story for my new wizard, see here: Frostgrave Prologue
The whole gang.

The Wizard, Quailelyn. The Apprentice, Bailisette. The Knight, Sir Cardidil

The Crossbowman, Luc Demic. The Archer, Sallisee.

The Thieves: Dorchesman, Kinny, and Innis Flin 

The Thugs: Clol, and Barc

No comments:

Post a Comment