Thursday, March 1, 2012

Venusian Amazon Archers Complete

This week I completed the archer unit for my Venusian Amazon force. The infantry unit, cavalry unit, and archer unit are the total units I plan for this force at this point. I would like at some point to perhaps add a High Priestess and a Queen. All, in all I'm pleased with the outcome of this project so far, and I may do a regular human Amazon force at some point since the Wargames Factory Amazons were such an ease to work with.
I will have these figures in their box at Cold Wars and Origins during my GASLIGHT Venus game, (though they won't be on the table this time) if you want to stop by and see them in person. I am considering them for a game at Historicon.

1 comment:

  1. They look great, I might have to get some of these myself.

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete